Simplicity™ square bearings and plugs offer the same characteristics of the standard round-way Simplicity™ bearings, but in a square package. The single, square shaft allows offset loads on a single shaft. This maintains radial integrity and reduces the number of costly components by eliminating the need for parallel shafting. The square bearings are available in 2-sided and 4-sided versions for options in adjustability. The housings are anodized aluminum and the easily replaced bearing plugs are 316 stainless steel lined with Frelon™. The addition of tapped mounting holes on each face of the square bearing offers mounting flexibility.
- Bearing sizes in 1” and 1.5” inside dimension
- Self-lubricating for oil free operation
- Wide temperature range from -400° F (-240°C) to +400° F (+204°C)
- Easily withstands shock and vibration
- Replaceable bearing plugs can be purchased separately and used as a wear pad
- 304 stainless steel square shafting is standard and highly corrosion resistant
- Mounting accessories are also available