Hepco’s range of extreme temperature and vacuum bearing meets the challenges faced by design engineers by offering a standardised solution for the most challenging of environments.
· Suitable for high vacuum use in industrial and scientific applications including semiconductor, wafer processing, LCD & OLED panel manufacture and vapour deposition equipment.
· Operates at temperatures between -50 deg C and +210 deg C.
· Specialist greases are used to provide optimal performance during operation in extreme environments.
· Bearing sizes available from 18 to 54mm diameter.
· All components are manufactured from stainless steel.
· Can be used with stainless steel linear & curved slides from Hepco SL2 & PRT2 Ranges.