ACS250 drive with NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure is designed for applications in harsh environments containing dust, moisture, and cleaning chemicals. Designed for washdown applications with the external heat sink fins open from top to bottom and smooth surfaces for easy cleaning. This easy-to-use, low-power AC variable speed drive has a compact design and is available in switched or non-switched enclosures.
The ACS250 NEMA 4X is designed for new installations, replacement applications as well as for original equipment manufacture (OEM) use.
· 0.5 to 1.5 Hp, single phase 120V input 230V output
· 0.5 to 3 Hp, single phase 230V input and output
· 0.5 to 5 Hp, three phase 230V input and output
· 1.0 to 10 Hp, three phase 460V input and output
· 1.0 to 15 Hp, three phase 600V input and output
· V/Hz control, linear or user defined with energy optimizer or boost function.
· Integrated control panel with LCD display
· Built-in braking chopper in frames 2 & 3
· Built-in Modbus RTU (RS-485) communications
· 150% overload for 1 minute
· NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure for indoor use
· Corrosion resistant external heat sink
· 600V only
· Built-in safe torque off (STO) (SIL2)
· Open loop vector speed or torque control mode