A new solution for oil-free, smooth and quiet linear motion, the Low Profile Uni-Guide (UGA) maintains the proven advantages of the standard two-piece Uni-Guide in a simple, compact assembly.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact Design 24mm height profile fits into tight spaces.
- Performance Advantage - Frelon® self-lubricating liner provides low wear, high load capacities and maintenance-free operation. Available in three liner options.
- SIMO® Process - PBC Linear’s patent pending milling operation creates a precision machined rail and carriage surface - tight tolerances and alignment accuracy
- Wash Down Optimized - Angled rail design ensures optimum wash down and prevents buildup of particulates and chemicals
- Product Interchangeable - Easy drop-in replacement
- Mounting Flexibility - pre-drilled tapped holes and t-slots provide mounting flexibility and ease of assembly
- Splatter Proof – hard anodized aluminum prevents contaminants from sticking
- Standard or Extended Length Carriage
- Internal Lubrication via Felt Wick
- Hand Brake for Holding Position