PBC Linear has combined Frelon material with precision bearing technology to create Simplicity® linear plain bearings. “Simplicity” means quality, performance, and lower maintenance costs. The Frelon liners are bonded to the bearing shell at the molecular level. This configuration transfers the load and dissipates heat throughout the bearing. It also allows the bearing to move in linear, oscillating, rotary, or any combination of motions at speeds exceeding 4 m/s (165 in/s). Made to thrive and survive in the presence of harsh contaminants.
- Available in inch sizes from 3/16" thru 4", and metric sizes from 5mm thru 80mm
- Handles loads over 700 kN (157,000 lbs)
- Wide temperature range: -240° C/ 204° C (-400° F/ 400° F)
- Shock loads are absorbed without damage to components
- Reliable friction characteristics that do not increase over the life of the bearing
- Close fit and wiping action cleans the shafting and eliminates the need for seals in 90% of applications
- They will not catastrophically fail
Convenient color coding differentiates between inch, ISO metric, and JIS metric sizes. Also available with optional 316 stainless steel shell for the most severe environments.