NextMove PCI-2 is a high performance motion controller that utilizes the PCI local bus expansion card format. Featuring a powerful DSP with a large dual port ram that allows fast data transfer, the controller is aimed at applications such as high-speed multi-axis contouring where tightly synchronized motion and machine control is required.
· Multitasking MINT or embedded C programming
· Supplied with free ActiveX programming and set-up tools
· Up to 8 axes of combined servo and stepper control in one card with a maximum of 12 axes with an additional card
· On-board and CANopen (DS401) I/O expansion
· 4 high speed registration inputs for highly accurate and repeatable input based positioning