Huco Vari-Tork™ Friction Clutches allow slippage when the torque being transmitted reaches a pre-determined threshold. Used in all types of small drives to help protect personnel and equipment.
Small, user-adjustable torque limiters for concentric or in-line mounting. Operates by friction using interleaved clutch plates.
Friction clutches interrupt rotation when the load being transmitted reaches a pre-determined threshold. Clutches help protect personnel and equipment.
· Speeds: Up to 1000 rpm slipping speed
· Peak Torque Largest Size lbs.-in (Nm): 531(60)
· Standard Bores in. (mm): 1/4" - 1 1/4" (6 to 32)
· Temperature: -10° to +180°F,(-10° to +80°C) (when operating)
· Electrically Isolating: No
· Connection: Clamp or Set Screw