Winkel bearings are designed for linear applications with a combined high radial and axial load.
· Lubricated linear bearings providing long service intervals.
· Reduced design time and component cost.
· High specification ‘U’ or ‘I’ beam rail sections up to 12m long.
· Stainless steel linear components as standard with no minimum order requirement.
· Optional corrosion resistant coatings available for linear rails & bearings.
· Standard bolt or flange plate mounting options.
· Large stocks with short deliveries.
· Vulkollan and Polymide versions for higher speed and quieter operation.
· Full rail machining & fabrication service to customer drawings available.