ACS250 120 V AC product is an easy-to-use micro drive for applications in 0.5 to 1.5 hp power range. The built-in Modbus RTU serial communication provides a straightforward integration with the control and monitoring systems.
ABB micro drive ACS250 with 600 V AC supply offers easy to use and compact solutions for general purpose low power applications. The key features include a built-in safe torque-off (STO), Modbus RTU and CANopen communication interfaces.
The ACS250 is designed for new installations, replacement applications as well as for original equipment manufacture (OEM) use.
· 120V: 0.5 to 1.5HP, single phase 120V input, 230V output
· V/Hz control, linear or user defined with energy optimizer or boost function
· Built-in braking chopper in frames 2 & 3
· Built-in Modbus-RTU (RS-485) communications
· 600V: 1 to 20 Hp, three phase 500 to 600 V+/-10% input, 600V output
· V/Hz or open loop vector speed or torque control mode
· Built-in braking chopper
· Built-in safe torque off (STO) (SIL2)
· Modbus RTU & CANopen communication interfaces
· Both 120V & 600V
· Integrated control panel with LCD display
· 150% overload for 1 minute
· IP20 enclosure
· Feed-thru wiring