The ACS310 micro drive is designed for variable torques industrial pump and fan applications.
The drive design includes a powerful set of features which benefit pump and fan applications including built-in PID controllers and PFC (pump and fan control) that varies the drive’s performance in response to changes in pressure, flow or other external data. The drives also have pre-programmed protection functions such as pipe cleaning for preventive maintenance.
The ACS310 is designed for new installations, replacement applications as well as for original equipment manufacture (OEM) use.
· 0.5 to 3 Hp, single phase 230V input
· 0.5 to 15 Hp, three phase 230V input and output
· 0.5 to 30 Hp, three phase 460V input and output
· 110% overload for 1 minute
· V/Hz control, programmable for linear (constant torque), squared (variable torque) or user defined ratios
· IP20 standard enclosure, available UL type 1 option kit
· Blank control panel as standard
· Advanced or basic control panels with LCD display available for mounting on the drive or panel door
· Easy control panel navigation due to use of parameter groups
· Macro’s and start-up assistant allows easy commissioning without the need for the user’s manual
· Built-in EMC filter
· Built-in Modbus RTU (RS-485) communications
· Built-in PID controllers
· Pump and fan control (PFC) packages includes pump clean, pipe fill, load analyzer, and energy optimizer