NextMove ST features the MintMT motion control language. MintMT is a structured form of Basic, custom designed for stepper or servo motion control applications. It allows you to get started very quickly with simple motion control programs. In addition, MintMT includes a wide range of powerful commands for complex applications.
Standard features include:
· Three stepper drive outputs, with control for a fourth external stepper axis.
· Integral AC/DC power supply.
· Point to point moves, software cams and gearing.
· 24 general purpose 5V digital inputs, software configurable as level or edge triggered.
· 16 general purpose digital outputs (open collector Darlington type).
· 2 differential ±10V analog inputs with 12-bit resolution.
· 1 single-ended 0-11V analog output with 8-bit resolution for control of a fifth axis or other equipment
· USB serial port
· RS232 or RS485 serial port (model dependent).
· CANopen or proprietary Baldor CAN protocol for communication with MintMT controllers and other third party devices.
· Programmable in MintMT.