Available from PBC Linear are the Chieftek-Precision, Inc., high performance ball-type linear guideways. Equipped with improved features such as stainless steel reinforced end plates, internal eco-lubrication system and overall dust proof design, these new ball-type linear guides offer high speed and repeatable linear motion at extended life performance. The linear guides are gothic profile designed with 45° contact angle to attain equal load and balance the forces in all directions – providing high load capacity and excellent system stability. PBC ‘s ball type linear guides are available in multiple precision options and a wide selection of sizes to directly match up with the customers application requirements.
· Full range of profile sizes – miniature (3, 5, 7, 9, 12, and 15mm) and standard (15, 20, 25, and 30mm)
· Multiple precision options: normal (N), high (H), precise (P), super (SP) and Ultra (U)
· High load and moment capacity
· Internal eco-lubrication system
· Dust proof design
· Stainless Steel Reinforced End plates – enhanced structural design