Integral-V™ Technology (IVT) uses structural aluminum framing integrated with V-races. IVT provides a complete system built with or without structural support framework. Hardened steel raceways are directly embedded into the Integral-V rail to eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components. The integrated rail utilizes PBC Linear's SIMO® machining process for precise mounting and alignment on all critical sides—ensuring dimensional and rail form accuracy. This allows the IVT carriages to roll smoothly, accurately and quietly along the rail. IVT is a perfect choice for medium format material handling, machine-tool guidance and extended length transfer applications.
- Standard lengths up to 3,650 mm (Consult factory for longer continuous length or joinable rails)
- SIMO® machined for precision qualified rail surfaces to within .050 mm (.002")
- Hardened steel races eliminate fasteners and reduce mounting components by 40%
- Handles loads up to 7230 N (1625 lbs)
- High speed capacity 12 m/s (472 in/s)
- Carriages equipped with sealed, lubricated for life rollers
- Carriages available with wheel covers, scrapers and wipers